*This scanner is connected to the Â computer in the back, farthest to left (if you’re facing Tim’s office).
1.) Open Image Capture App.
3.) Place your document on the scanner bed. Align it to the TOP RIGHT. (there should be an arrow indicator)
- SCAN MODE: choose “flatbed”
- KIND: select “color” or “black and white”
- RESOLUTION: 96dpi for upload to the web, 300 dpi for high-quality printing
- SCAN TO: select destination folder (i.e. vapax or “Save Here” folder)
- FORMAT: JPEG for web upload, TIFF for high-quality prints
4.) Crop to Desired Scan Area