HP Troubleshooting Pages
The printer in the POD is an HP LaserJet 5200. Here are some links to the HP troubleshooting page for some problems you might encounter.
If you see the error “e49” it usually means your file is too big. See the first item below.
- HP LaserJet and Color LaserJet Printers – Adobe PDF Files Print Slowly or Hang in Print Queue While Processing
- HP LaserJet 5200 Series Printers – Troubleshooting print quality problems
- HP LaserJet Printer Series – Paper discoloration with jams inside the fuser assembly
- HP LaserJet 5200 Series Printers – Clearing jams
- HP LaserJet 5200 Printer Series – Message “Standard Output Bin Full” is Displayed on Control Panel
- HP LaserJet 5200 Series Printers – Solving general printing problems